FAQs > REFLEXOLOGY EDUCATION > I'm not an educator, but want to know more about reflexology education. Where do I begin?

Thanks for visiting ACARET's site. It is advised that you seek trained and qualified educators and schools. You can search the ACARET Accredited Educators directory to find an educator near you. Also, you can go to the websites below and check their directories for reflexology schools and educators:

ARCB (American Reflexology Certification Board) and check their directory for Reflexology Schools and Educators. RAA (Reflexology Association of America) a professional membership organization. 

We do not endorse specific schools or individual educators nor do these directories represent all schools available.